RiskEx is powering the world of conversational commerce!
We are building a chatbot-driven, conversational marketplace that is radically changing the $150+ Billion Over-The-Counter (OTC) brokerage market. Our initial focus is crypto-assets.
We're looking for a seasoned UI/UX engineer to build and lead all frontend development at RiskEx. You will work with and be a member of the founding team designing and developing the UI/UX for our minimum viable product (MVP).
- Design and build a native chat application from the ground up
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Break down and estimate frontend user stories
- Maintain test libraries and documentation of delivered features for backward compatibility.
- A through and intuitive understanding of React.js, its core principles, and Redux workflow
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and WebSocket clients
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern, front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- A knack for security, stability, and optimization
- Prior experience with developing chat applications and/or cryptocurrencies is a huge plus!
We’re a team of intellectually curious problem-solvers on a mission to bring change to financial markets. The world of OTC crypto-trading is extremely fast paced and unforgiving and we place the highest value on security and stability, so we can ensure maximum uptime and peace of mind for our clients. The team also firmly believes in reusable code and using/contributing to open source communities. We’re too small for BS or politics and just like to get stuff done. If you aspire to be the best at what you do, have a passion for writing clean, maintainable code and you're comfortable taking the lead - you’ll fit right in.
- Equity + health, vision, and dental benefits
- Convenient office location in downtown Manhattan
- Work with founders who have deep domain expertise
- Dress code: Tux only, required every day
- A sense of humor is critically important
- Bonus: Beer and wine on tap!
Salary: $100K – $130K; Equity: 0.75% – 1.25%