You will be our first line of operations on the floor of the BlockState marketing operations. You will get a diverse range of tasks from digesting Google Analytics across executing ad campaigns, tending to link-building measures, researching and preparing industry events to supporting with press outreach. You will be the part of the daily marketing grind and make sure that the BlockState brand is adequately and efficiently represented in all relevant channels, that our user base grows steadily and sustainably and that all our campaigns are executed to perfection.
- Ideate, plan, set up, execute, analyse and optimise online advertising campaigns across all channels including search engines, banner networks and social media platforms
- Monitor, optimise, digest and report on our Google Analytics account and derive data-driven action proposals to increase reach and improve conversion rates
- Identify and develop new channels to push exposure to BlockState’s diverse target groups
- Develop and execute campaign concepts across channels
- Monitor the market for competitor and partner activity and inform the team of activities where relevant and appropriate
- Research, identify and close speaking opportunities for the executive team at blockchain and financial industry fairs and conferences
- You have completed a marketing-, business-, tech- or media-related degree or a comparable education or training.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in marketing an online-focussed or tech related business.
- You have a natural talent to juggle numbers and digest data into valuable findings and derive action proposals.
- You are always curious and want to understand the topics you market in depth. Specifically, these will be related to Blockchain technology and the financial markets.
- You don’t back down from a challenge, are able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and are always eager to deliver great quality.
- You’re a team-player and communicate with ease and confidence and are not afraid to ask or answer difficult questions.
- You’re digital native and tech-savvy. Excel, Google apps are your standard toolkit and you are quick to learn new software and tools.
**In order to excel**
- You have a natural interest in digital technology, Blockchain, cryptocurrencies and the financial markets and already have at least basic understanding of these topics.
- You stay up to date on digital marketing trends in the field.
- You only settle for top-notch quality. With an eye for detail you squeeze out every last percentile of conversion and reject the second-best.
- You own your successes and failures and stay hungry for personal growth.
- You think critically and challenge what those around you say professionally and constructively, when appropriate and relevant.
- You’re “all in” – you fix broken things and take the load off others when they need help, even if that entails something other than your core tasks.
**What we offer**
- Market-ready salary with a full-time German employment contract
- The opportunity to build your expertise and get personnel and budget responsibility
- A relaxed and supportive team and the opportunity to learn from experts in their fields
- An office in Berlin-Mitte, free drinks and regular team events