**Blockchain** is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for two Engineering Leads to drive the technological future of the world’s leading cryptocurrency product.
**WHAT YOU WILL DO:**
- This is a big job at Blockchain. You will be responsible for leading and growing the engineering team that delivers the platform components that support our wallet, explorer and future products.
- You will work closely with other engineering and product leaders to define technical and product roadmaps and ensure timely delivery of high-quality, secure software. You will be responsible for driving technical innovation, processes and best practices required to deliver the platform at scale.
- You will be a hands on manager, responsible for inspiring, managing and growing a world class engineering team, building a culture of trust and collaboration between engineers and teams across multiple offices and time zones.
- As an engineering leader and manager at Blockchain you will be responsible for ensuring proper planning and delivery of complex projects, setting clear goals for your team, delivering timely feedback and rewards,, and helping recruit great engineers.
- Hands-on technical expertise.
- Fintech and/or crypto experience preferred.
**WHAT YOU WILL NEED:**
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Built, shipped, and scaled consumer facing, software products, and/or infrastructure to support consumer products at scale, with at least two successful product launches to speak of.
- Engineering management experience building and leading productive, high functioning, and distributed teams.
- Active participation in a team’s career development, having managed engineers and manager’s performance with proper mentorship and coaching.
- The highest of standards regarding security practices and a desire to mentor your team on keeping our user base of 22M+ users safe.
- Desire to foster a hardworking, collaborative and creative team culture in one of the most challenging and dynamic industries in tech.
**COMPENSATION & PERKS:**
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Great office location in Shoreditch (London).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Apple Equipment.