Welcome to a unique platform, Jobs in crypto, powered by Cointelegraph
with a list of jobs opportunities inside the blockchain, fintech and crypto industries.
Kraken is one of the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world and we’re growing faster than ever. We’re looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers, we truly believe our success depends on having both in spades. Join us and the movement to change the way the world thinks about money.
About the Role
This is a fully remote role requiring Korean and English fluency. You must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
We’re hiring for our Client Engagement team, which provides first rate customer support to our users and also handles most aspects of payments operations. Our team is one of the best in the industry, and we’re looking for people who can make us better.
Many of us work remotely, but we’re in touch with each other constantly. We collaborate to solve tough problems and meet regularly to stay up to date on what’s going on in the company and industry. We have a great community, and many of us have become close friends.
- Utilizing both e-mail and live chat, responding to 20 to 150 client requests regarding trading (explaining margin, answering questions about order execution), digital asset transfers (looking at block explorers, answering questions about bitcoin transactions), and other general questions on a daily basis
- Strive to make your work as efficient as possible by improving or creating processes, automating as much of your work as possible, and so on
- Fluent in English and Korean at a professional level
- Strong written English communication skills (other languages are helpful)
- Crypto trading experience, preferably on multiple platforms
- High output -- metrics-based experience is helpful
- Able to make quick decisions autonomously
- Security and privacy focused
- Detail oriented
- Loves helping people
- Technical background a major plus
- Experience with Kraken’s API a major plus