Weekly Hours: 40.00
Advanced Blockchain AG are looking for a motivated intern to join the team. You will have the opportunity to work closely with author, founder, and one of the most recognisable faces in crypto, Robert A. Küfner. You will also actively participate in connecting the world with the power of Distributed Ledger Technology by assisting the Advanced Blockchain AG team with their software development projects in various industries.
What We Offer
* Mentorship from one of the first Europeans to embrace Bitcoin and make cryptocurrency/DLT his life - Robert Küfner - now widely considered a pioneer in the space (linkedin.com/in/rkuefner)
* An environment that promotes freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication. We encourage you to put forward your ideas and thoughts.
* Office / co-working / events space in the heart of Berlin.
* The opportunity to contribute to cutting edge projects in a new and exciting industry with the potential to positively reshape our world.
* Opportunity to travel.
* The opportunity to ‘be your own boss’ – take responsibility for your work/projects from day one.
* An international team of DLT pioneers.
* Flexible working hours.
* Support the C-Levels and project teams in day-to-day business, especially in the areas of Business Development, Marketing and Administration.
* Coordinate and attend meetings including notices, reminders and agendas.
* Prioritize and plan work activities to ensure efficient use of time.
* Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports, presentations and other documents as directed.
* Maintain strict confidentiality.
* Research on behalf/together with the Business Development team.
* Supporting communication with international stakeholders and external management consultants in various countries.
* Analyze markets and competitors to support Advanced Blockchain AG’s continuous business development.
* Plenty of space to develop your own ideas.
* You have a basic understanding of Distributed Ledger Technology.
* You are passionate and confident about what you do and have a tangible entrepreneurial drive.
* Able to communicate clearly, thoroughly and in a timely manner both verbally and in writing; follow up on outstanding issues; ask relevant questions.
* Able to build relationships and collaborate across teams, departments and vendors.
* Anticipating potential problems and obstacles to project success, communicating concerns and developing solutions.
* Identifying ways to improve company and team processes.
* You pay a lot of attention to detail, you’re analytical and performance driven.
* You have a strong desire to learn.
* You’re able to work independently and proactively.
* You speak English and German
If you’re down the blockchain rabbit hole and you’re looking for somewhere to apply your skills, go ahead and get in touch.