Veryfile is a global blockchain network for high-quality sensitive file management. Customized smart contracts will eliminate country borders and connect businesses worldwide. Our product enables an on-demand system that solves the current problems of tracking, security and monitoring of sensitive files and documents.
The CEO and founder comes from international job experiences with an international education gained from studies performed between USA and Italy. Now, he is seeking a technical co-founder / blockchain CTO with proven success in creating successful products and leading an engineering team.
VeryFile has signed up well-known advisors, ecosystem partners and have completed a thorough market research campaign. Now we move on to sign global employers to the platform. The founder is currently finalizing to plan the ICO campaign. A top tier national law firm is handling the regulatory aspects. VeryFile plans to raise approximately $15 to $24 million through a private presale and ICO.
If you’re a good fit for this unique opportunity to join the project at the earliest stage. Feel free to message with any questions.
We are looking for writers who have experience writing about cryptocurrency, blockchain and ICOs to write press releases, news articles for media publications, and thought leadership pieces for Medium etc.
We are looking for someone who understands the nuances of the blockchain space, who understands the technicals, and who has been published many times before.
This role is ideally suited to someone with a journalist background, although all experienced applicants will be considered.
- Generate original ideas that grab the attention of the target audience or current users of the product
- Produce various content such as blog posts, landing pages, social media posts, PR articles, blogs and whitepapers
- Work closely with marketers and product managers to craft optimal copy for various needs
- Proofreading and editing English copy provided by marketing and product manager
- Bringing innovation, creativity, and freshness to our marketing team
- Analyze content opportunities and recommend strategies, interactions or approaches
- Organizing media events and media attendance at events and conferences
- Co-ordinating submissions for awards and surveys.
- Day to day interaction with VeryFile’s and global PRs
- Helping to provide direction and support for the execution of the PR strategy.
- Monitoring key debates and identifying story opportunities as well as potential issues
- Encouraging sharing of best practice between countries
- Fluent level of English (able to write content in English as a native English speaker)
- Experience as a copywriter or related role
- Ability to create vigorous style copy for marketing
- 2+ years of content writing experience
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in FinTech (Blockchain) will be a huge plus.
- Knowledge of SEO, SMM, content marketing & blogger relations
- Proven track record in building media relationships
- Pro-active and solution driven with a strong sense of responsibility
Competitive compensation package (VER Tokens + % Revenue from the ICO + Bonus )
Opportunities to reshape the document management ecosystem in high value and hyper-growth sectors
Opportunity to enter the blockchain industry, work the Ethereum Blockchain and develop new skills
Extremely passionate, platform design thinking and driven team environment
15 hours/week - 3-5k$ in VER Tokens/Month ; 0,1% ICO Revenues / 3 months ; Extra milestones bonuses; 3 months contract ( renewable )
Please send your CV and Linkedin profile and 5 examples of your best work to email@example.com
Include a short paragraph that describes what you’ve learned from your previous blockchain activities.