Our client is an exciting start-up developing a cryptocurrency network based on an open-source third generation blockchain we’re creating which is focused on setting a new standard in security and protection for buyers while solving a widespread problem in game development funding.
We’re looking for a platform-focused Chief Technology Officer who will be responsible for leading the technology foundation to support the entire business objectives and products. Reporting directly to the COO, you’ll be developing the technical architecture within a blockchain environment to support the goals of the business, directing and driving high volume product pushes focusing on speed and high quality to increase positive user experience for both developer partners and platform community members.
Blockchain technology is now widely viewed as the next breakthrough technology poised to change the world of commerce, business and elsewhere in our lives within the next ten years. It offers opportunities that optimize transactions and processes and cutting losses due to inefficiencies and fraud. But currently there isn’t any solution regarding the opportunities available to address problems this innovative technology has such as the social-economic cost being currently ignored.
Our Client believes that a global community should be one that is open, sustainable, encourages diversity, innovation and thrives as it reinforces positive values to the world as a whole. Blockchain has laid a technological foundation to make this vision a reality. We’re committed to create such a community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You’ll work closely with the COO to support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the company.
- Design technical architecture.
- Oversee implementation of all technical aspects.
- Recruit top developers and blockchain specialists.
- Build bridges and network with blockchain community.
- Manage blockchain, mobile app, API, exchange operations and oversee the architecture of future expansion.
- You’ll need to stay on top of the blockchain market, competitors and industry trends.
- You’ll need at least a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related technical discipline or a demonstrated track record in software development.
- Dedicated experience on a global platform with high volume of product pushes such as Facebook, Google and Apple.
- Previous experience in the architecture and development of blockchain products or distributed products.
- Understanding and significant experience with blockchain and smart contracts.
- P&L responsibility for a unit focused on emerging technologies.
- Be very flexible, hands-on and able to multitask while delegating in a fast-moving environment.
- High level of experience in a technical leadership and authority role.
- High level of experience in coding skills from C/C++, Go, Java, Kotlin, SQL, Objective C, Swift.
- Exceptional project management and architecture skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills in a fast-paced startup environment.
- A solid understanding of IT and technology and the benefits it can provide.
- Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
Key Measurements of the CTO’s Success:
- Users # / MAU (and passed KYC/AML)
- Hiring speed
- Product delivery speed/quality
- Product/service response speed
- Ease of use for user-experience.
- Financial profitability (both in USD and cryptocurrency)
- Customer service speed and rating
- Ratio of positive/negative media coverage
Key Traits We’re Looking For:
- Blockchain stack development
- High academy background)
- Platform dev management (fast hq product push)
- Platform (communication - dev relationships)
- Finance Platform
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- 8 days personal leave
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) and FSA
- Gym on site, accessible 24/7
- Loads more!
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, project manager, solidity developer, frontend and backend blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.