Welcome to a unique platform, Jobs in crypto, powered by Cointelegraph
with a list of jobs opportunities inside the blockchain, fintech and crypto industries.
bitFlyer is the largest Bitcoin and blockchain company in Japan. We operate a virtual currency exchange and marketplace. We provide our customers with convenient and exciting ways to buy, sell and spend bitcoins. Our vision is to build a truly global Bitcoin and blockchain company to reflect the international nature of the virtual currency. Our mission is to make the world simpler through blockchain.
bitFlyer was established in January 2014 in Tokyo. We have since established regional headquarters for the US in San Francisco and for the EU in Luxembourg.
We are looking for a SEO and Content Specialist to support our Management in planning, implementing and managing our SEO and on-site content strategy.
- Report directly to the Marketing Director of bitFlyer Europe.
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO and Content strategy.
- Optimize landing pages for a maximimum conversion rate through A/B testing.
- Experience in multi-lingual and multi-geography SEO.
- Plan and deploy a multi-geography landing page strategy.
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs.
- Develop SEO and Content marketing dashboard.
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization to the Management.
- Work with the marketing team to properly implement SEO best practices.
- Manage translation of all on-site content into multiple languages.
- Familiarity and genuine interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is highly desirable.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience as a SEO specialist or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of technical SEO requirements.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools and other SEO planning tools.
- Experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics.
- Fluent in English (oral and written communication).
- Other European languages are desirable.
Candidate is expected to relocate to Luxembourg. Possibility to be based in London upon wish could be considered.