Welcome to a unique platform, Jobs in crypto, powered by Cointelegraph
with a list of jobs opportunities inside the blockchain, fintech and crypto industries.
Called to the Bar of a Canadian Province and have 3-6 years of experience, with at least 2-3 years of strong Corporate Law experience in a private practice setting (preferably from a national firm). This position will be located in Toronto, ON Canada
- A trusted legal advisor in a variety of areas such as strategy, legal risks/opportunities, policies and practices;
- Ability to manage changing priorities and host a diverse range of legal duties with a desire to innovate and grow;
- You are an ‘outside the box’ thinker with exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Implement the company’s corporate governance strategy;
- Advisory skills on all securities, corporate and commercial matters;
- Lead on regulatory compliance and risk management;
- Manage relationship with external counsel;
- Handling challenging situations in a time sensitive environment, and enjoying the challenges of a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment;
- Review and advise on all marketing collateral;
- Draft, review negotiate and manage all contractual agreements - including securities offerings, service agreements, partner and vendor agreements, employment and contractor agreements, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and licensing and agreements;
- You will be instrumental in building legal processes to help manage the scalability of our legal services as we continue to grow and will have the opportunity to take on a wide-ranging portfolio of legal work.
- J.D. or LL.B.;
- 7-10 years years experience in Securities and in a Corporate Law capacity from a top tier firm or company;
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to function successfully in a face paced environment;
- Understanding of blockchain technology highly favourable.
Polymath Studios and Polymath Networks are equal opportunity employers. Every effort to accommodate candidates for accessibility with disabilities participating in the selection process will be made available on request. Information received related to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Polymath Studios and Polymath Networks would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this role however only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.