CryptoKitties is the world's most successful blockchain game, accounting for 25% of traffic on the Ethereum network upon launch. CryptoKitties are cryptocollectibles that secure ownership of digital art via distributed ledger technology. Since launching, players have exchanged tens of millions of US dollars on the platform, with some cats selling for over US $100,000. We’ve been featured by The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, and VICE.
We created CryptoKitties to explore the concept of digital scarcity and introduce blockchain technology to everyday consumers. We want to shape the future of blockchain. Our team of 30+ world class engineers, designers, and product leads set industry standards and pioneer innovative blockchain advancements, including developing a new type of non-fungible token, ERC-721. Recent funding includes investments from leading firms Andreessen Horowitz and Union Square Ventures.
Our team combines creativity and experience to test new ground in game-making—our mission is to inspire delight with the goal of attracting the first billion consumersto the world of blockchain games and digital assets.
Working with a world-class team, you will use your creativity and experience to test new ground in game-making. Your mission is to deepen the CryptoKitties experience and build a universe of fun around this incredible franchise. Our goal is to attract the first billion consumers to the world of blockchain games and digital assets.
- Design new features and systems for our mobile game.
- Monitor and appraise the impact of features post-release.
- Champion the concept of digital collectables.
- Align game designs with virtual goods-based business models.
- Delight tens of thousands of global players.
- Make gaming history.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a track record of leading live-ops teams and growing top-tier games to their full potential.
- Understands digital collectables, especially as they relate to blockchain’s future.
- Is knowledgeable of virtual goods-based business models.
- Has strong monetization intuition and understanding.
Blockchain Game Producer. Product Manager. Product Lead. Senior Producer. Head of Product, Head of Studio. Product Director. Executive Producer.
More about CryptoKitties:
At CryptoKitties we recruit the best and foster an environment that enables our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
We offer compensation commensurate with the high level of talent we seek, a dog-friendly office–our dogs are the cutest in the industry, and we won’t be told otherwise–extensive benefits, and flexible time off policy.