Welcome to a unique platform, Jobs in crypto, powered by Cointelegraph
with a list of jobs opportunities inside the blockchain, fintech and crypto industries.
By joining Kraken, you’ll work on the bleeding edge of bitcoin and other digital currencies and play an important role in helping shape the future of how the world sees and uses money. At Kraken, we constantly push ourselves to think differently and forge new paths in a rapidly growing industry fraught with unexplored territory, which is why Kraken has grown to be among the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world. If you’re truly interested in pushing the envelope by disrupting an industry that some say cannot be disrupted, then we just might have the job meant for you. Kraken is a place for dreamers and doers - to succeed here, we firmly believe you must possess each in spades.
Kraken Intelligence leads the charge in delivering insights for high-impact business decision making. Our work is cross-functional and touches upon nearly every aspect of the exchange, from reviewing new asset listings to external research content generation and corporate strategy. The right candidate is an ambitious individual who is unafraid to approach difficult questions, collect and analyze large quantities of data, and deliver concise, actionable reports. Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn everything cryptocurrency is a must.
- Support Manager of Kraken Intelligence in conducting research and delivering strategic recommendations
- Maintain and refine analytical framework for prioritizing the addition of new digital assets on Kraken
- Analyze market structures and propose modifications that increase displayed liquidity and trading volume
- Spearhead external research effort and develop differentiated content based on research, analytics, and related insights
- Support other functions, including corporate and business development, to identify and capture additional value-enhancing opportunities
- Work with other teams in generalist capacity, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field and at least 1 year of relevant work experience in equity research, investment banking, venture capital, strategy consulting, or a similar capacity
- Existing knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry
- Exceptional research and analytical skills and advanced proficiency in Excel
- Detail-oriented with emphasis on quality
- A team player that works well with various functions across the company
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and proven ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Experience with cryptocurrency or traditional market analysis
- Experience with Python, SQL, and Tableau (or other data visualization tools)
- Ability to think critically under pressure, simultaneously maintain multiple workflows, and deliver against aggressive deadlines