Multiplied.io is a San Francisco-based full-service blockchain marketing agency. We are looking for a gregarious and outgoing Community/Event Manager to join our expanding team. Candidates must be high-energy, crypto-curious and demonstrate at least a novice understanding of blockchain technology. The ideal candidate will have a year or more experience working with tech or start-up communities. Preferably, we’d like an individual that has experience cultivating online communities, is an exceptional communicator and relationship builder, is an amazing event coordinator, and knows how to leverage strategic partnerships.
· Booking events for both Multiplied and Multiplied clientele
· Take charge of event logistics and strategy
· Coordinate with vendors and speakers
· Budget and allocate spend for sponsorships and partnerships
· Participate in crypto events and network with blockchain projects
· Organize event calendar
· Coordinating forum moderators
· Building and empowering external communities, actively reaching out, meeting and building strong relationships with community influencers;
· Recognizing and supporting "brand advocates" and "viral distributors" among users;
· Tracking down new tools in social media, community building trends and best global practices, regarding their effective implementation;
· Preparing, formatting, editing materials for sites (large volumes of text and art content)
At Multiplied, we provide high-quality marketing services to the top projects in the blockchain space. Our focus in on quality, effectiveness, and integrity. Founded in 2017, Multiplied is located in San Francisco’s Mission District along with several other major crypto companies, VCs and exchanges. Multiplied provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
· Bachelor’s degree in in Business, Marketing, Hospitality or other related degree.
· Excellent organizational, communications (written and verbal) and time management skills
· Proven understanding of the latest community management and engagement best practices
· Excellent project and people management skills
· Experience building and maintaining relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders and constituents to get things done
· 1-3 years in community management
· Demonstrated interest/understanding of blockchain technology