Workplace Operations Coordinator role will provide outstanding customer service and support the daily management of the office, vendor relations and overall building maintenance. In this role, you have the strong ability to think on your feet, assigning an appropriate level of urgency to specific situations and working on projects independently. You are a diligent and resourceful problem-solver, able to iterate until the right solution is found. You can easily collaborate and communicate with internal teams and external partners.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Attention to safety, cleanliness and the day-to-day efficient functioning of the general office environment.
- Purchase office & kitchen supplies as required
- Assist management in carpet cleaning, painting, furniture repair, plumbing, electrical, lighting, and HVAC needs.
- Coordinate space planning and support; assist in updating floor plans, perform moves and new hire space assignments with IT.
- Act as the liaison between all vendors providing site services, including but not limited to commercial movers, carpenters, security, building management and electricians to fix facilities problems.
- Maintain building operations and emergency procedure, etc.
- Schedules preventative maintenance, respond to urgent maintenance calls and participate in the creation of emergency preparedness plans.
- Assist with issuance of security badges and security audits.
- Coordinate with building management for any work order request.
- Help set up furniture & food for events/meetings.
- Receive complaints, feedback or suggestions from employees and relay to Workplace environment for consideration.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Associates degree with 2-4 years of facilities experience
- Excellent customer services skills with the ability to interact with all levels of personnel within the company, external customers, and vendors
- Display a willingness to be flexible and exhibit a professional manner
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Ability to work independently
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Ability to process invoices for department manager approval
- Flexibility required if additional work hours are needed
- Ability to lift between 30 – 40 lbs
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Brand new office location in Toronto
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.