About the company
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.
Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 1,000+ strong team. Find out more by visiting https://crypto.com
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Marketing leader, based in the Northern hemispheres to join our Global NFT(Non Fungible Tokens) Division. This role will report to the EVP of Crypto.com/NFT and dotted line into the CMO.
- Partnership & Brand (3rd party strategic partners and Brand Marketing)
- Partner Marketing (Partnerships with massive brands and celebrities)
- Drive lifecycle marketing efforts to retain and re-engage users.
- Pioneering and implementing measurable strategies that profitably increase revenue and grow the brand.
- Establishing a best-in-class social, digital and web presence that drives consumer awareness, engagement, affinity and purchase.
- Empowering and motivating collectors to grow the brand while maintaining stability of email, social media and community reputation.
- Has had meaningful success in Consumer Internet in a growth/marketing role, ideally in two sided marketplaces, luxury, art and/or ecommerce roles
- Has built or materially changed the trajectory of a Consumer Internet company
- Experience in holistic growth planning – research, forecasting, planning, execution and performance analysis
- Advanced knowledge of marketing automation across acquisition and retention
- Proven ability to coach and grow talent and organizational capabilities
- Focuses on leadership by example, a bias for results and execution, and the humility and confidence to put team success ahead of self.
- Attractive compensation package – base salary, commissions, and bonuses
- Working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
Apply for this position on the Cointelegraph Crypto Jobs Market.