What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are 100+ of us distributed across the world.
We’re looking for a passionate TypeScript engineer to help us build products in the crypto space.
- Experience in TypeScript, Node.js with focus on backend (basic knowledge of React is a plus)
- At least basic knowledge of Ethereum and blockchain concepts in general (Blocks, Transactions, SHA3)
- HTTP protocol (for example: ETags, Caching), JSON, Web APIs(for example: localStorage, webCrypto, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures (hashing, sorting, lists)
- Databases (Postgres, SQL, KV stores)
- Cloud-functions concepts (AWS Lambda, Cloudflare Workers), architecture and development
- Software development background (3+ years of experience or know your stuff – we will check)
- Experience with data processing
- Experience with GitHub & Git version control and working in a team
- Familiarity with modern software architecture techniques for building modular and testable applications
- Ability & willingness to learn new concepts outside of the area of software engineering
- No requirement of prior web3 exposure
- Build and design data-intensive applications
- Learn and understand the multipart ecosystem of L2 StarkNet solution
- Envision and develop features to help expand the product (not coding only)
- Collaborate with the team on all aspects of product development
- Identify and advocate for improvements and best practices
- Review other team members’ work
- Mentor team members to refine their technical skills
- Be involved in the global blockchain community
Why join this team?
This position provides an interesting opportunity to participate in delivering a vital part of Ethereum. Besides dealing with loads of data, you’ll learn a lot about Ethereum, StarkNet and interactions between layers and will take part in scaling out Ethereum with StarkNet.
We are always on the lookout for talent!
If what we do excites you, but none of the current open positions match your background, we encourage you to send us your CV at [email protected]
Join our growing and active community of 1000+ developers on our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT