Ripplex is Ripple’s open developer platform for money, and our vision is to bring money to the Internet. We work on open-source projects for fiat and cryptocurrencies. We build tools, offer services, and provide support to developers to make it easy to build on our core open-source technologies: the XRP Ledger and the Interledger Protocol (ILP). We help developers add money into their applications using XRP and ILP.
Ripplex is seeking an experienced Test Automation Engineer to drive the XRP Ledger verification activities. This role sits at the heart of defining Ripplex’s Test Automation strategy. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the best engineers in the cryptocurrency space. You will design and implement test automation tooling for our open source projects. You will also play a big role in implementing test automation strategies.
An ideal candidate is eager to become an expert in the cryptocurrency landscape. He/she understands how blockchain developers and companies think and operate, and is willing to look beyond what already exists in the market to serve its evolving needs. An ideal candidate excels at solving complex problems and rapidly formulating a clear perspective from ambiguity.
WHAT YOU MAY WORK ON:
- Help define and maintain test automation strategies, tools and frameworks to test blockchain and blockchain applications
- Analyze product requirements with members of the project/product delivery team and devise testing strategies; utilize a risk-based and automated testing approach in all phases of SDLC
- Advocate for quality delivery, coordinate activities with all development stakeholders, and administer the testing problem management process including monitoring and reporting on problem resolution
- Work with engineering stakeholders to identify technical and functional needs of testing infrastructures and determine the priority of needs
- Coding and troubleshooting in any of the following languages Python instrumented with Gitlab or other CI/CD systems
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You are excited about blockchains: the technical details and the potential benefits
- Overall 2+ years experience in software testing and QA
- At least 2+ years experience in Test Automation
- Hands-on experience in Python
- Experience in continuous deployment and continuous integration
- Experience in test planning and building automated test strategy
- Experience investigating, recommending and building tools to implement end-to-end development and deployment processes
- Experience in drafting and implementing automation processes
- Experience in cloud systems
WHAT ARE NICE TO HAVES:
- Previous experience with distributed and decentralized systems
- Experience with C++
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.