What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are 100+ of us distributed across the world.
As we plan to expand significantly over the coming years, we are hiring interns and experienced technical recruiters across the following countries: The Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Brazil, and Russia.
Our hiring team will play a major part in building a strong talent pipeline. This will require a hands-on approach by developing and nurturing candidates throughout their journey to being hired. Providing a positive and informative candidate experience is key to the success of building our talent pipeline.
What will you do?
- Develop and execute candidate sourcing strategy
- Talent mapping by pinpointing the talent we need now and in the future
- Proactively search for candidates across multiple channels
- Nurture and build trust with passive candidates who may not be ready to pursue a new job
- Review our existing talent pool and assess how they align with the future needs of our business
- Tailor our sourcing strategy to improve the quality of candidates in our pipeline
- Onboarding new hires
- Liaising with hiring managers across the organization to understand their hiring requirements
- Maintain our HR applicant tracking system
- Attend networking and on-campus university recruitment events to engage and interact with future candidates
- Guide candidates on how to improve their skills and prepare them to enter the blockchain space
- Build partnerships with universities and attract students and recent graduates to our organization
What skills do you bring?
- Experience in IT recruitment although this is not mandatory
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to step into the unknown
- Comfortable across multiple different systems and platforms with ease
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
We are always on the lookout for talent!
If what we do excites you, but none of the current open positions match your background, we encourage you to send us your CV at [email protected]
Join our growing and active community of 1000+ developers on our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT