CoinList is where the world’s best crypto projects build their communities and early adopters can invest in and trade top-tier digital assets. Our mission is to accelerate the advancement of blockchain technology, by finding the best emerging blockchain projects and helping them succeed. CoinList has become the global leader in new token issuance, helping blue chip projects like Solana, Filecoin, Celo, Dapper Labs, and others raise over $800 million and connect them with hundreds of thousands of new token holders. And we now support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, and many other popular crypto assets through CoinList.co, CoinList Pro (our full-service exchange), and mobile apps, while also getting exclusive access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges.
Unlike other centralized crypto finance platforms, we’re not here to just build a bank or a brokerage. We’re building the platform for people who are passionate about moving crypto forward, and we’re just getting started. Come join us and propel the future of crypto!
As an early member of the recruiting team, this is a high-impact role where you will drive full-cycle recruiting processes across key roles within CoinList. You will lead recruiting strategies, build stakeholder relationships, and create an outstanding experience for candidates interviewing with us.
What you will do:
- Full-cycle recruiting – identifying, engaging and closing candidate across various high-priority roles at CoinList
- Source a diverse pipeline of candidates with effective, creative, and data-driven sourcing strategies
- Work with leaders throughout CoinList to build key teams in our organization and hire priority technical and non-technical roles
- Continue to iterate and improve our recruitment processes
- Ideate and develop ways to grow CoinList’s employer brand and employment marketing efforts
What you will bring:
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, ideally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Some experience hiring technical talent (eg. Software Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers, Data Scientist, Analysts)
- Working knowledge of an ATS system, and recruiting pipeline metrics
- A high-level of attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, and a bias towards action
- A track record of building great relationship with Hiring Managers and candidates alike
And we’d love it if you had:
- A passion or interest in the crypto/ blockchain space
- Experience using Greenhouse and/or Gem for sourcing and recruiting
- Experience building or scaling recruiting processes
As an early employee at CoinList, you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life. At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.