As digital assets and cryptocurrency become more widely adopted every day, our products are essential to ensure cryptocurrency is safe and accessible to all. Our solutions help to prevent financial crime and allow cryptocurrencies to be used for good. Our products are used by some of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies to screen over $1 billion of transactions every single week.
The company has offices in London, UK, New York City, Singapore and Tokyo. We are backed by Evolution Equity Partners, SoftBank, SBI Group, Albion VC, Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group.
To achieve our mission, we depend on our incredible team of Elliptites. Our values are reflected in everything we do and every decision we make, both internally and outwardly to our customers. We actively encourage Elliptities to challenge the status quo and allow the freedom to innovate and learn every day. We encourage new ideas and learning, whether that’s through collaboration, our curiosity sessions, or utilising your professional development budget – personal growth is important to us all.
Do you have a passion for crypto & blockchain? Do you love learning and immersing yourself in complex technology and then using your expertise to educate others? Are you experienced in customer facing roles? Are you looking for a values led company, which cares about the growth of its employees?
The impact you will have:
As a Technical Customer Support Associate you will play a key role in supporting our growth and expansion in the region as a technical product expert in all things Elliptic and the ‘go-to’ person for our customer base. Through knowledge sharing, training and advice during the initial onboarding and on an ongoing basis you become a trusted advisor to our customers ensuring continued customer satisfaction.
What you will do:
- Lead the day-to-day management of all customer support queries in line with SLAs, including; account maintenance, troubleshooting issues, training requests and general queries
- Be familiar with challenges faced by Elliptic’s customers in identifying, preventing and investigating criminal activity in digital assets; and map Elliptic solutions to those challenges
- Creatively identify and solve integration challenges to ensure “stickiness” of the Elliptic platform within the customer’s overall risk and compliance system architecture
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to provide a feedback loop on new product development opportunities.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our API documentation and capabilities to resolve customer queries and to manage prospect conversations
- Proactively monitor the automated customer onboarding journeys to assist Customer Success Managers in accelerating the time-to-value and reduce friction in the initial implementation process
- Internally manage the onboarding, monitoring and maintenance of Elliptic’s small to medium customer base, owning the success of the customers assigned to your region
- Report on ticketing data to influence our capacity planning and product roadmap, as well as detailed customer level reports to contribute to account business reviews
What you will achieve in the first 6 months:
- Understand our products and empowered to respond effectively to customer support queries
- Run live training webinars for our SMB customers
- Successfully onboard customers to obtain value from our products
You will be a great fit here if you:
- You love to learn about new technology and are curious about how things work under the hood
- Passionate about cryptocurrency and the future of finance
- Always take up the opportunity to broaden your knowledge and continuously improve and develop your skills
- Thrive working in an autonomous environment
- Firmly recognise that diverse and empowered teams make us stronger as individuals, a team and as a business
- Embody proactivity and are happy rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in with everything required to support customers, from the day to day admin to representing Elliptic
- Exceptional and empathetic listener, and able to use this quality to truly understand the challenges your customers are facing
- You enjoy thinking creatively and problem solving under pressure
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience in the B2B SaaS space or a complex technical market
- Experience working with and/or a demonstrable interest in crypto and blockchain
- Experience working with complex technical products
- Knowledge and understanding of crypto
- Demonstrated knowledge of API and backend systems design
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with databases and data analysis
- Having worked in a startup and/or scaleup environment
- Ability to work in a second language (Spanish, Portuguese, French, Arabic, Mandarin, or Japanese)
- Share Options
- Holiday – 25 days + 8 National Holidays + additional day for your birthday
- Private Health Insurance
- 401k – Elliptic will match your elective contributions up to a maximum of 4%
- Quarterly full-day off-sites & annual company 3-day offsite
- Personal training budget & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Laptop + equipment you need
- Coffee + sodas + beer + unlimited snacks in the office
- Home office allowance
- Enhanced parental leave; we provide eligible employees, regardless of gender or whether they become a parent by birth or adoption, 16 weeks fully-paid leave and job-protected leave
- Full access to Spill Mental Health Support
We know Diversity and Inclusion is much deeper than just hiring, but it’s important for us to mention it here.
We welcome and embrace individuals of all backgrounds and identities at Elliptic, and this is an ongoing priority for us. We know incredible people don’t all think in the same way. We want to be challenged every day. We believe our diverse team of individuals underpins this by bringing creative thinking and innovation to Elliptic every day. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace, so we welcome applications from everyone, even if you may not think you fit all of the requirements of our roles. We foster an environment of psychological safety, where everyone feels comfortable to bring their whole self to work.