The Ecosystem Success team at Parity focuses on supporting external development teams building solutions with and for the Substrate and Polkadot ecosystems.
Substrate is a blockchain-building framework that makes it easy to create a custom blockchain optimized for any use case. Substrate blockchains are natively compatible with Polkadot, a Level-0 blockchain solution that enables diverse blockchains to interoperate seamlessly.
The overall objective of the Ecosystem Success team is to improve both platforms, increase engineering capabilities and accelerate the adoption of both Substrate and Polkadot. Therefore, in this role, you will work hand in hand with the different engineering and business teams in the Substrate ecosystem, gathering feedback and sharing technical insights to inspire and inform the best developer groups worldwide about the potential of building cutting-edge blockchains with Substrate.
As an Ecosystem Success Associate, you will be a crucial player in managing the most cutting-edge projects in the Substrate and Polkadot ecosystems. At the same time, you will have opportunities to deepen your blockchain skills and propose innovative solutions to the way we operate. We are looking for a talented individual with the right mix of entrepreneurial instinct, the desire for learning, and aspiration to build the Web 3.0.
- Support in the Substrate Builders Program execution, from managing team selection to leading successful ecosystem projects development and product launch support.
- Ensure all Substrate Builders Program-related processes are followed and working correctly.
- Help monitor and improve the program.
- Lead the Substrate Builders Program projects’ reporting and help optimize our response times.
- Aid the overall adoption of Substrate and Polkadot by analyzing and sharing best practices with different teams.
- Help coordinate support services from external providers and evaluate the ongoing services for efficiency as a basis for future decisions.
Qualification and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including speaking to business development and technical teams internally and externally.
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritise, communicate, and function in a small team.
- Strong skills in structuring projects, managing competing interests, and aligning various parties on a common goal.
- Basic knowledge of blockchain technology and blockchain ecosystems with a strong desire to learn more.
- Experience and/or understanding of a programming language.
Passion for working on and sharing knowledge of new technologies.
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom, and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- You will gain a deep understanding of blockchain technology and business development and develop a skill set transferable to many jobs.
- Because we value initiative and learning, we’ve defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your choosing. We think you know what’s best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries, and we will support you with German or English language courses where needed.
- Not all of us who collaborate work in the same place. Bringing the team together is something we value greatly, so we regularly go on team retreats.
- To see how we use your data, please see our Applicant Notice: https://www.parity.io/applicant-notice/