Ripple’s mission is to enable payments every way, everywhere for everyone. We believe connecting traditional financial entities like banks, payment providers and corporations with emerging blockchain technologies and users is the path to an open, decentralized, and more inclusive financial future. This Internet of Value gives any internet-enabled person, application or device access to financial services that are transparent, fast, reliable, and cheap. Delivering this vision is a challenge of massive scale spanning $155 trillion in annual cross border fiat payments and the $1.5 trillion market of digital assets that has grown 10X in the last year.
We are looking for a results-oriented and passionate StaffTechnical Program Manager to help build the team and technology to support this tremendous growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage multiple projects/programs within a large initiative spanning multiple teams within Ripple focused on Finance and Compliance solutions.
- Responsible for end-to-end planning and implementation of complex projects and support of Agile teams.
- Grow relationships between Engineering, Technical Operations, Information Security, Finance, Legal, and Compliance to develop program milestones, track progress, and provide transparency to various stakeholders
- Work with Product Managers and Technical Leads on design decisions, and drive solutions to highly technical problems
- Ensure and guide alignment and accountability across all functions involved in the project, while balancing between long and short term priorities.
- Drive the culture of quality around software development, release management and operational support
- Communicate with purpose and clarity, bringing together cross functional teams to achieve program objectives
- Lead and inspire the team by fostering collaboration and a culture of ownership and operational excellence for teams to be at their best.
- Track meaningful metrics to effectively measure progress against goals
- Operate as a subject matter expert for the team on topics related to planning, process, execution, reporting, stakeholder management, and goals attainment.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 8-10 years of experience with technical project or program management
- Prior experience of developing highly scalable, high impact software
- Familiar with best-practice approaches towards incident, change, and problem management
- Ability to independently manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between business units
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience crafting communication strategies and resource allocation for technical teams
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to all stakeholders.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work
- Experience coordinating with geographically diverse teams and customers
- Proficient in software development life-cycle principles, including release management
- Proficiency with project management tools: JIRA, Smartsheet, Confluence
- Previous experience as Software Engineer and/or Engineering Manager would be a huge plus
- You have successfully recruited high performing teammates
- You thrive on autonomy and responsibility
- BS in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with ERPs, financial tools, or compliance solutions a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Modern office location in Bank/Central London
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Training in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.