We’re building Ripple’s data services group and are looking for several talented Senior and Staff DevOps Engineers that will build scalable data infrastructure to enable ML and analytics company-wide.
As a Senior or Staff DevOps Engineer on our data platform team, you will be responsible for the design, deployment, and continuous monitoring of data-intensive applications.
Your work will enable the developer experience for data engineers and data scientists. This person will bring a software engineering approach to infrastructure which will positive impact our culture of ownership, reliability, trust, and observability.
- Architect, deploy, and maintain Ripple’s multi-region, multi-provider service platforms – emphasizing security and resiliency
- Develop and maintain services to support our data-driven analytics framework
- Design and build automation, monitoring, and instrumentation tools to reduce operational friction
- Solve unique technical challenges like secret management, geographic failover, data replication, and platform resiliency
- Create and automate lifecycle services—leveraging data to converge on declared states with minimal human interaction
- Collaborate with data engineering to ensure production-ready code; work closely with developers and scientists
- Research promising new tools and technologies
- Encourage team to experiment and evolve
- Help in the adoption of DevOps-first principles through team and the organization
Our Stack at a Glance:
- Amazon Web Services
- Airflow, BigQuery
- Hadoop, Impala, Hue
What We Offer:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.