Ripple is growing and we are looking for a dynamic individual to join the Americas Business Development team based in San Francisco or New York. The Americas RippleNet’s BD team is responsible for securing key partner relationships for developing Ripple’s visions of an Internet of Value that is built on blockchain technology and digital assets. As a core member of the team, you will source and secure strategic relationships with payment companies, fintechs, banks and digital assets infrastructure players to deliver Ripple’s vision, launch new products/verticals and drive network volume.
The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial and experienced growth professional with business development and strategic partnerships experience, having the ability to think through how markets need to adapt to support a paradigm-shifting technology. The candidate’s core skill sets should be in business development, deal execution, stakeholder management, crypto, and cross-border payments. Working as part of a global team, candidates will need to be self-starters with the ability to work independently with limited daily direction. Additionally, they should have a relevant network in the region with important touch points in crypto, fintech, financial services, and payments companies. A strong interest and experience of digital assets / crypto markets is also highly desirable. Lastly, candidates should be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, internally and externally, and be capable of building strong relationships with partners and customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Ripple’s technology and suite of products.
- Identify, source, and build strategic relationships with key Ripple partners across Americas including payment & fintech companies, financial institutions and digital asset infrastructure players, tech companies, etc.
- Structure, negotiate and execute complex commercial deals with strategic partners to drive volume and value for Ripple’s cross-border and crypto-as-a-service solutions.
- Be the voice of the customer and work with marketing, product, sales teams to help drive use cases for cross-border payments and new crypto-enabled products and services.
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams; collaborate with compliance, legal, and finance to ensure efficient and compliant strategy execution.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Ideal candidates will be:
- Passionate about blockchain, cryptos, and Fintech
- Demonstrate a track record in building strategic and commercial relationships with key partners and customers in the payments/financial services industry.
- Have a good understanding of cross-border payments and other crypto-enabled services/products in the Americas markets.
- Understand how digital assets can transform cross-border payments and financial services.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across teams, both with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Excellent analytic, strategic thinking, organizational planning, and execution skills.
- 3-5 years of strategic partnership or business development experience.
- Experience in Fintech, banking, crypto, and cross border payments/FX is preferable.
- English / Spanish bilingual
Additionally, the individual will be:
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter.
- Proactive with drive and energy to deliver results independently.
- Unfazed by the challenge of growing a business with paradigm-shifting technology.
- A strong written and verbal communicator.
- Undergraduate or higher education.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
To Apply for this job email your details to [email protected] or complete the following form...