At Elliptic, we believe cryptocurrency will play a huge role in the future of value transfer, and we care deeply about helping to build this future. In order for cryptocurrency to flourish, it’s important to prevent criminal abuse of the technology. Elliptic is the global leader in detecting, preventing, and pursuing criminal activity in cryptocurrencies. Our clients include the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies.
Our unique platform gives us an unparalleled understanding of cryptocurrency capital flows, using a combination of network science and machine learning to aggregate and interpret vast quantities of transaction data. We provide anti-money laundering (AML) compliance software and investigative services to the leading participants in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Customers rely on us to analyse more than $150bn of their transactions every month, and include cryptocurrency businesses, major financial institutions, and federal government agencies.
The company has offices in London, UK, New York City, Singapore, and Tokyo. We are backed by SBI Group, Albion VC, Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group.
Do you have a passion for crypto & blockchain? Do you love learning and immersing yourself in complex technology and then using your expertise to educate others? Are you experienced in customer facing roles? If yes, then we want to hear from you!
The impact you will have:
You will play a key role in supporting our growth and expansion in the US region by leading technical qualification of sales opportunities and demonstrations of the Elliptic platform. You will become a product expert in all things Elliptic and be the ‘go-to’ person for anything related to our solutions. Through knowledge sharing, training and advice during the pre-sales process, you will help our prospect customers to shape their use cases, and to understand how they can best leverage our data and software solutions in order to achieve readiness and launch innovative crypto services to their customers.
Your day to day will also involve:
- Create and share best practices for product demos with the wider commercial team
- Lead sessions with prospect customers to understand their use case and propose the right solutions for them
- Creatively identify and solve integration challenges to ensure “stickiness” of the Elliptic platform within the customer’s overall risk and compliance system architecture
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to provide a feedback loop on new product development opportunities
- Establish a uniform trial process and shepherd prospects through that process. Use insights and data to support the sales team with trial progress
- Manage due diligence and RFP requests from prospects as well as NDAs and Trial Agreements
- Support the design and development of client facing material for proposals
You are someone who:
- Loves to learn about new technology and are curious about how things work under the hood
- Is truly passionate about cryptocurrency or the future of finance
- Always takes up the opportunity to broaden your knowledge and continuously improve and develop your skills
- Thrives working in an autonomous environment and taking on multiple responsibilities
- Embodies proactivity and is happy rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in with everything required to support prospect customers
- Is an exceptional and empathetic listener, and able to use this quality to truly understand the challenges your customers are facing
- Enjoys thinking creatively and problem solving under pressure
You must have:
- 3+ years relevant professional experience in the B2B SaaS space or a complex technical market
- Experience working with and/or a demonstrable interest in crypto & blockchain
- Experience working with/demoing complex technical products
Bonus points for:
- Experience with databases and data analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge of API and backend systems design
- Experience as a business analyst, or systems integrator within a consultancy firm
- Share Options
- Holiday – 25 days + 8 National Holidays + additional day for your birthday
- Private Health Insurance
- 401k – Elliptic will match your elective contributions up to a maximum of 4%
- Quarterly full-day off-sites & annual company 3-day offsite
- Personal training budget & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Laptop + equipment you need
- Coffee + sodas + beer + unlimited snacks in the office
- Home office allowance
- Enhanced parental leave; we provide eligible employees, regardless of gender or whether they become a parent by birth or adoption, 16 weeks fully-paid leave and job-protected leave
- Full access to Spill Mental Health Support
Diversity & Inclusion:
Ensuring that individuals of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities feel welcome at Elliptic is an ongoing priority for us. We really believe that diverse thinking, cultures, and experiences enable us to solve problems in new ways, benefiting both Elliptic and our customers.
We know that some candidates may be less likely to apply for a job unless they meet all the requirements and we also recognise that “traditional” office hours aren’t always doable, especially during the pandemic. If you want to work for Elliptic and you are excited by this role, we would love to hear from you.
And you get to be part of a business with a purpose, working with a passionate team of mission-driven people who will stretch and challenge you!