Product: We offer NFT domains which have the potential to have a global impact and can be used as:
- Your universal username across apps and websites
- Website URLs
- Payment address for crypto wallets
- And much more!
Mission: We’re returning power to the people; championing their right to control their own data, govern their own identity and make their own choices. Learn more about our values and vision.
Culture: We have a culture built around ownership, autonomy, innovation and learning, including a world-class Crypto Education Program to support people at all stages of their crypto journey.
Location: 100% Remote. We are US-based with hubs in Ukraine, Singapore, Ireland and Canada.
Growth: 3x employee growth in 2021. 4-5x yearly revenue growth since 2019.
Funding: Series A in 2019 led by Boost VC and Tim Draper, 6.9MM raised. Profitable and growing exponentially since 2019.
Team: 90+ employees in 16+ different countries, including a prestigious leadership team that has a history of building successful unicorn startups and leading tech giants.
Unstoppable Domains is looking for someone to onboard our integration partners.
The internet today is broken. Billions of people are censored all over the world. This is not what early internet pioneers thought they were building. With the introduction of technologies like blockchains and p2p storage (like music file sharing), it’s now possible to build an internet that is censorship resistant, where users are in control. But this new internet will require decentralized websites and integrations with browsers, search engines, VPNs, and other blockchain technology companies.
You will work closely with the business development and integration teams to onboard and build project plans for new partners. The business is focused primarily on integrating with cryptocurrency wallets, exchanges, metaverses and Dapps. This is new technology so it is important to build UX design workflows to help companies visualize the user experience, as well as help to put together documentation for integration partners that explain how they can integrate our technology.
- Project manage integrations with partners to ensure deployment within agreed upon timelines; build project plans, manage deliverables, communicate status updates, etc.
- Join the business development team on calls with integration prospects to understand their needs and explain technical integration requirements.
- Be part of the Pre-sales and Post-sales process.
- Work with the design team to build prototypes for new features and user experience workflows for how new features can live within partner applications
- Work closely with engineers and technical leaders to evaluate and improve existing Unstoppable solutions
- Maintain existing integrations with partners
- Prior experience as a technical customer support, or sales engineering.
- Background working in a similar customer-facing engineering position (Solutions Architect, Sales Engineer, Technical Lead)
- Deep experience in systems design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- English – C level
Nice to have:
- Prior experience with decentralized and distributed systems
- Prior experience with backend and web development
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and cryptocurrency is a strong plus
- Knowledge of UML diagrams notation
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 100% remote-work environment
- Monthly co-working space stipend
- Home office budget
- 20 days of PTO, in addition to time off for national holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program