BitGo is the leader in custody and security solutions with over $60B in assets under custody. Founded in 2013, BitGo is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets and established BitGo New York Trust in 2021. BitGo also offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services and supports over 400 digital assets on its platform. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms.
- Develop and deliver compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions, and discussions to drive awareness and adoption.
- Conduct one-to-few or one-to-many sessions for sharing opinionated guidance to customers.
- Support Hackathons, workshops and events directly with customers, Client events and third party technology conferences.
- Be the advocate and voice of developers internally in the organization, representing developers needs within the company. Collaborate with internal teams to define the product road map based on developer feedback.
- Create and maintain white papers, screencasts, demos and videos along with emerging technologies and industry developments.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for teammates who share and practice our values: open communication, transparency, taking ownership, and high level of craftsmanship. We are looking for coworkers who share our vision and mission: deliver trust in digital assets.
- 10+ years as a Solutions Architect
- Strong knowledge and experience with application development with one or more popular programming languages such as Java, HSM’s, Rust, etc.
- Proficiency writing technical, educational developer content (technical articles, white papers, tutorials, sample code) with referenceable published artifacts.
- Demonstrated understanding of technical subjects and concepts including web services and applications, PaaS, SaaS, APIs, SDKs, etc.
- Strong experience with leading and managing client engagements and projects
- Extremely high professionalism – client and colleagues love working with you
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication and comprehension
- Ability to self-manage and use best professional judgement as needed
- Very high interest in blockchain, cryptocurrencies and financial services and products
- Willing travel internationally
- Located and willing to work in New York
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related STEM field, or equivalent years of professional experience
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits* of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Generous paid parental leave
- Generous paid vacation
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
*Benefits may vary by location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in year
Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing