Hyper Accelerating the Internet of Value
We champion the builders of tomorrow by providing the infrastructure, tools, services, programs and support for creation on one of the world’s fastest, most sustainable and consistently reliable public blockchains – XRP Ledger. By supporting an open community of developers, they can advance the solutions and innovation needed to allow businesses, consumers, institutions and governments to fuel the engine of a new digital economy.
RippleX operates on the belief that realizing the Internet of Value hinges on how easily new technology works for more people, and how effectively we can change the way the world operates today.
RippleX supports one of the world’s fastest, most sustainable, and consistently reliable blockchains – the XRP Ledger. (Fun fact: it’s been carbon neutral for over two years now!)
We’re focused on helping others to solve their own problems using the XRPL. For example:
- We’ve written intuitive libraries for developers to easily send money through their apps.
- We’ve contributed specs to the open source ledger to handle new use cases like NFTs.
- We’re creating a toolkit for people to spin up their own “sidechain” networks to experiment with.
- We’re enabling blockchain infrastructure that is supported by RippleX and owned by everyone.
All in all, we’re about making it easier to tap into the power of instant decentralized payments by providing the infrastructure, tools, programs, and support for creation on the XRPL.
We are seeking software engineering (computer science) interns who match our beliefs in the power of this technology. You also see the huge potential of this technology and have the entrepreneurial spirit and technical excellence to realize the vision we have. There is a lot of work to get there but we are committed to building out the best team to achieve this.
What you’ll be working on:
- Contribute to open source projects using your own GitHub account
- Quickly learn and utilize modern development tools and libraries including TypeScript, Vue.js, Tailwind CSS, and more
- Make it easy to understand the ledger and its limits by aggregating on-chain data
What we’re looking for:
- You are currently in a Bachelors or Masters program in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- You’ve worked on open source projects, developer platforms, and/or API-driven software
- You’re excited to learn about blockchains, the technical details, and how to make the technology better
- You look to solve problems with simple solutions, rather than technically perfect ones
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.