Ripple is the world’s only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated and flawed. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, corporates and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
Developer Operations (DevOps) on the RippleNet team is responsible for communication, collaboration, and integration between the Development and Operations teams so infrastructures, tools, and processes are streamlined and effective for faster and automated delivery of products.
We’re looking for a DevOps engineer to help the RippleNet DevOps Engineering team design scalable, efficient, and reliable automated solutions for SDLC that drive well-tested, high-quality code to production by creating various build and test frameworks, CI/CD infrastructure, and release process automation. As a New Grad Engineer, you will be working with experienced engineers pushing the envelope with new tools and technologies and will use a data-driven approach to achieving desired results. The candidate should be a fast learner and enjoy working openly and collaboratively with a diverse team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create automation, monitoring, and instrumentation for reducing operational friction.
- Participate in the full DevOps development lifecycle, from software design and requirements gathering to the unit and integration testing
- Contribute to the discovery of next-generation solutions and DevOps team on implementation, adoption, and continuous improvements
- Collaborate with product engineering to ensure code is production-ready
- Participate in the adoption of DevOps-first principles within the organization
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in at least one programming language – Python or Golang preferred
- Excellent debugging, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Experience building deployment pipelines leveraging common CI/CD tools is preferred
- Experience with container schedulers and runtimes, preferably Docker and Kubernetes, is preferred
- BS in Computer Science or similar
- Must be a graduate of Spring 2021, Winter 2021, or Spring 2022
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.