Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 2500+ strong team globally. For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
The company is currently launching a global 7*24 Security Operation Center (SOC) to detect and respond to cyber security incidents. We are seeking for a SOC Deputy Manager to support the SOC operations. The SOC Deputy Manager will directly report to the Head of the SOC on the regional matters.
- On-call is required
- Handle recruitment to ensure the resources are enough to support the SOC operations
- Optimize the operational processes
- Arrange shifting for the SOC members
- Identify operational issues and make improvements
- Report to the Head of the SOC on the issue identified
- Assist in the management standard operating procedures
- Manage the expectations of the SOC members
- Perform quality checking on the deliverables to ensure they are up to industry standards
- Assist in the team development with the SOC manager
The ideal candidates will possess:
- 4 year+ operational management experience
- Good understanding of operation processes
- Basic understanding of the security operations, including the Process and Technology
- Certifications: CISSP / CEH is required; GIAC or other industrial recognized certification is preferred
- Strong English communication and written skills
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of combining cryptocurrency and financial services.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- Flexible working.