Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 900+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
- Understand DeFi and NFT security with hands-on audit of smart contract and research/sharing of smart contract security
- Understand and know best practices for smart contract development
- Ability to work with DeFi/NFT security rating system (using industry standard or an adapted version) for internal use
- Help build monitoring and alerting on the DeFi/NFT space
- Understand existing and new and upcoming DeFi/NFT products
- Coordinate and work with external stakeholders, partners and auditors on safe-guarding crypto.com DeFi/NFT products
- Contribute to create a safer and secure DeFi/NFT environment with well-researched security solutions.
- Educate others on the trends of DeFi/NFT product and smart contract security
- Keep abreast with new/recent attacks on smart contract/DeFi/NFT products
- Keep abreast with upcoming trends in DeFi/NFT such as Layer 2 technologies, other blockchains adoption
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Mathematics or similar discipline
- Expect the candidates to have at least 5 years of working experience (not necessary for the full 5 years in blockchain space, but ideally should have worked in blockchain industry)
- Understanding and hands-on experience in DeFi ecosystem (specifically in Ethereum)
- Understanding of Ethereum blockchain, Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
- Understanding of Layer 2 solutions and cross-chain bridge technologies
- In depth understand and hands-on experience with Solidity programming language
- Knowledgeable of smart contract vulnerability and hands-on experience to exploit these vulnerability
- Experience across common vulnerability classes for smart contract at design or system level
- Knowledgeable on various security analysis tools on smart contract and hands-on experience to setup and use it
- Have basic understanding of finance such as trading, lending, automatic market making (AMM), derivatives
- Ability to communicate across roles to drive security mindset across the organization
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1.
- Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team