We’re seeking a talented, passionate, Senior Technical Program Manager to join our team responsible for our liquidity and trading platform. This platform is a foundational element of our RippleNet Payment and Liquidity Hub products, and enables us to deliver optimal liquidity for every customer in the world in a cost-effective, robust and scalable manner. This is a challenging role, requiring you to gather business and systems requirements from both internal and external stakeholders to ensure our platform scalably supports all Ripple’s current and future business. You will work closely with our product and engineering teams to define clear specifications, manage product schedules, remove roadblocks, and ensure high development velocity. Ideal candidates have a strong technical background and experience with markets and trading systems. You must be passionate about enabling the team to invent and deliver customer-focused solutions to ambitious and ambiguous challenges.
What You’ll Do
- Manage multiple projects/programs across our liquidity and trading platform.
- Engage with external liquidity venues and market service providers to gather requirements and manage technical execution.
- Responsible for end-to-end planning and implementation of complex projects and support of Agile teams.
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering teams to develop program milestones, track progress, and provide transparency to various stakeholders
- Work with Product Managers and Technical Leads on design decisions, and drive solutions to highly technical problems
- Ensure and guide alignment and accountability across all functions involved in the project, while balancing between long and short term priorities.
- Build relationships across teams and be able to anticipate, identify and manage dependencies, risks, and issues across multiple teams.
- Communicate with purpose and clarity, bringing together cross functional teams to achieve program objectives
- Lead and inspire the team by fostering collaboration and a culture of ownership and operational excellence for teams to be at their best.
- Track meaningful metrics to effectively measure progress against goals
- Operate as a subject matter expert for the team on topics related to planning, process, execution, reporting, stakeholder management, and goals attainment.
- Implement improvements to the product development and delivery process
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience with technical program management and/or project execution.
- Experience with automated trading systems preferred.
- Familiarity with driving projects through the full life cycle from kick-off to closure.
- Experience launching products into production and maintaining live applications.
- Ability to drive technical business requirements and scope, and ensure adherence to business requirements and architectural design.
- Detailed-oriented approach coupled with superior communication skills, effectively communicating with cross-functional and multi-level stakeholders
- Enjoy working in a highly cross-functional, collaborative environment, building relationships, and achieving results without direct reporting relationships.
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work.
- Experience coordinating with geographically diverse teams.
- Strong knowledge of project/program management methods and the insight to adjust the methods according to the team’s needs.
- Proficiency with project management and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Smartsheet, Confluence, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving donation match
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.