Crypto.com was founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.
With over 3000 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
- Performs operational support on all Cloud Services & On-Premises Datacenter, including but not limited to provisioning, configuration, monitoring and troubleshoot
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Responsible for capacity planning, system, and network monitoring
- Verifies and rectifies system security configuration based on security reports for meeting compliance requirements
- Provide support on patch installation from different vendors to ensure systems are secured
- Provides support on annual BCP / DR drill to ensure the drill is completed successfully.
- Conducts regular Cloud Services health check and monitoring to ensure critical facilities and responsible systems are working in optimum condition at high availability.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and identify improvements on existing infrastructure & security solutions
- Responsible for the overall design and implementation of various security solutions to fulfill the business and security requirements
- Participate in infrastructure, network, and security projects
- Act as the escalation point for resolving complex issues on Infrastructure & security operations
- Provide support during non-office hour whenever needed
- Diploma holder or above in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines
- Hands-on experience in administration & support On-Premises Datacenter and multi-cloud platforms such as Azure / AWS / Google etc.
- Sound knowledge on system & security solutions such as VDI, VMWARE, AD, Exchange, SAN, HCI etc.
- Experience in Linux solutions is a plus.
- Skills in scripting for routine process automation is a plus
- Holder of security and infrastructure certifications such as Azure Solution Architect Expert, AWS Solution Architect Pro, RHCSA, VMWARE VCP, CISSP and other relevant certifications will be an advantage
- Strong time management, willing to learn and able to work independently
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered for junior position
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of FinTech and distributed ledger technology.
- Significant and meaningful responsibilities from Day 1. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment, part of an international team
- You will drive multiple global projects alongside a talented team of professionals