Crypto.com was founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.With over 2,600 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
We are looking for a hands on engineer who can provide expertise security across our cloud services and on-prem datacentres.
Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery and fallover procedures.
Responsible for capacity planning, system and network monitoring.
Consistently review and update system security configuration based on security reports for compliance requirements.
Provide support on patch installation from different vendors to ensure systems are secured.
Provide support during non-office hours whenever needed.
- Degree in a Computer Science or similar discipline
- Hands on experience in admin & support on-prem datacentre and multi-cloud platforms such as Azure/GCP/AWS
- Knowledge on systems & security solutions such as VDL, VMWare, AD, Exchange, SAN etc
- Experience in Linux solutions
- Scripting for routine process automation
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of combining cryptocurrency and financial services.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- Flexible working