Crypto.com was founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.With over 2,600 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
Act as the escalation point for resolving complex issues on infrastructure operations & security configurations
Develop and maintain documentation on network infrastructure and system security designs.
Stay up to date with emerging tech and identify improvement on existing processes.
Provide support during non-office hours whenever needed.
- Degree in a Computer Science or similar discipline
- Hands on experience with infrastructure and network products such as Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Cisco, Aruba, AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Knowledge on network, system, network and data security solutions such as IAM, MDM, DLP, NAC, WAF, Secure Web/Email Gateway
- Exposure to Siem solutions such as splunk, ELK, sumologic etc
- Scripting for routine process automation
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of combining cryptocurrency and financial services.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- Flexible working