Crypto.com was founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.
With over 3000 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
- Responsible for the overall design of network infrastructure and various security solutions and oversee & manage the technical implementation on time in high quality
- Act as technical subject matter expert to provide advice to management on network and security projects for business growth
- Lead a team of engineers on resolving complex issues on infrastructure operations & security configuration in a timely manner
- Maintain and review documentation on network infrastructure and system security designs
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and identify improvements on existing infrastructure & security solutions
- Provide on-call support during non-office hour whenever needed
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines
- In-depth technical knowledge on infrastructure and network products, including Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco, Aruba, Cloudflare, AWS, Azure & Google Cloud Platform
- Solid concept and hands-on experience on network, system & data security solutions such as IAM, MDM, DLP, CASB, NAC, VDI, CDN, WAF, Secure Web Gateway, Secure Email Gateway
- Experience in SIEM solutions such as Splunk, ELK, Sumologic, etc.
- Experience in design and implementation of robust and resilient global network and system infrastructure over public cloud and/or private cloud platform
- Able simplify complex technical matter and present to management in a effective manner
- Holder of security and infrastructure certifications such as CISSP, AWS-SAP, CCNP, and other relevant certifications
- Skills in scripting for routine process automation is a plus
- Strong communications and team management skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of FinTech and distributed ledger technology.
- Significant and meaningful responsibilities from Day 1. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment, part of an international team
- You will drive multiple global projects alongside a talented team of professionals