Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks. With over 3,000 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
- Act as the escalation point for resolving complex issues on Infrastructure operations & security configuration
- Develop and maintain documentation on network infrastructure and system security designs
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and identify improvements on existing infrastructure & security solutions
- Responsible for the overall design and implementation of various security solutions to fulfill the business and security requirements
- Participate in infrastructure, network and security projects
- Act as the escalation point for resolving complex issues on Infrastructure & security operations
- Provide support during non-office hour whenever needed
- Diploma holder or above in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines
- In-depth technical knowledge on infrastructure and network products, including Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortinet, F5, Cisco, Aruba, Cloudflare etc.
- Solid concept and hands-on experience on network, system & data security solutions such as IAM, MDM, DLP, CASB, NAC, CDN, WAF, Secure Web Gateway, Secure Email Gateway
- Experience in SIEM solutions such as Splunk, ELK, Sumologic, etc.
- Experience in design and implementation of robust and resilient global network and system infrastructure over public cloud and/or private cloud platform is a strong advantage
- Experience in Linux security solutions is a plus.
- Holder of security and infrastructure certifications such as CISSP, CCNP and other relevant certifications is a plus
- Strong time management, willing to learn and able to work independently
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered for junior position
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of combining cryptocurrency and financial services.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- Flexible working.