CoinList, one of the fastest growing crypto financial platforms, is where the best crypto projects in the world build their communities. We support the full lifecycle of crypto projects, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. We’ve helped projects like Filecoin, Blockstack, and Algorand get off the ground and helped crypto enthusiasts by facilitating more than $1.2 billion in crypto trades. We are the crypto platform for the smartest users in the crypto space. Our customer base includes validators, miners, founders, CEOs, crypto funds, and their principals. We are backed by top-tier investors with offices in SF and NY. We are just getting started.
We are looking for a Senior Security Engineer to build, develop and improve security infrastructure across our products. This person will work cross-functionally across the engineering, product, operations teams to keep CoinList in line with the industry-leading security practices. They will also make key decisions to harden critical parts of our application by contributing code and making architectural decisions in sensitive areas of the product and infrastructure.
You will also:
- Participate in code reviews to guide engineers toward best practices and to evaluate security concerns in any architecture decisions
- Keep on top of any security alerts, notices or fixes among the libraries and tooling used by engineers and other teams internally
- Monitor and manage integrations with our various partners to ensure security and privacy for our users
- Regularly perform audits and work with external auditors
- Educate non-engineering teams on security best practices, and assist in developing operational security policies for these teams
A great fit for this role will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in security-focused Software Engineer, ideally in either the fintech or crypto spaces
- Familiarity in writing and reviewing security policy, talking to both engineering and non-engineering teams, writing code, and doing frequent code review
- A standard of keeping a high bar for security practices and working with teams across organizations to achieve this
- Excellent communication skills, and be effective instilling your vision among the entire organization
- An interest in cryptocurrency
As an early employee at CoinList you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life. At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.