Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singapore with a 3000+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
About the role
You will be joining the talent team to support our global expansion. In order to place Crypto.com as an employer brand of choice within the region, you will work closely with our leadership team, execute our regional talent acquisition strategies and initiatives, from sourcing to onboarding the best talents in this space. Besides the recruitment activity, you will also be responsible for project managing the entire recruiting pipeline for the company. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their recruiting experience and enhance their project management skills in a goal oriented, fast-paced, high growth startup environment.
- Support of Crypto.com’s talent search and engagement strategy, including Employer Branding as well as end-to-end talent acquisition process from sourcing to onboarding
- Manage company-wide recruitment timeline, and meet the defined hiring KPI and objectives
- Work with Talent Acquisition team define the profiles and scope of responsibilities for specific roles based on immediate organization needs, as well as design and implement winning sourcing strategies to fill critical positions
- Successfully manage talent searches on a predefined timeline, set benchmarks and metrics, identify bottlenecks, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines
- Execute and support recruitment and onboarding activities in a timely and effective manner
- Be an active member of the HR partnership; sharing insights on organizational structure, recruitment strategy and HR plans with management
- This role will be mainly focusing regional recruitment positions including executive hires and technology hires
- Demonstrable experience of end-to-end tech and product recruitment with a track record of successfully hiring under short timelines
- Proven ability to recruit candidates in the executive search on tech and product industry, with the ability to engage with senior candidates and stakeholders
- Ability to learn about new markets quickly and to run a thorough and high-quality search process, including leadership candidate research, outreach, engagement, evaluation and presentation
- Good understanding of employment laws and related policies
- Passionate about Technology, Disruptive models, Organisational Culture, and Talent Management
- Financial Service hiring experience preferred
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1.
- Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team