As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
This is a fully remote role.
Given our explosive growth and the incredible opportunity in front of us, we are working to innovate across all aspects of the company and execute on our highly ambitious plans.
The Program Management team works closely with all functional areas of the company to drive initiatives that transform our business. On a daily basis, the team helps the company remain nimble as we scale.
As a Program Manager, you will focus on critical cross-functional programs at Kraken. You will work with leaders and SMEs in mission-critical roles throughout the company. You will succeed by driving for organizational excellence and leading strategic change.
- Develop and champion techniques for managing large scale initiatives with novel standards, methods, and tools
- Help define success for cross-functional programs and guide teams towards the vision
- Initiate and manage transformation of our functions and capabilities
- Effectively manage change and anticipate its second-order effects, while anticipating and addressing potential blockers to progress
- Facilitate working sessions, workshops, and decision-making among diverse sets of Krakenites
- Deliver KPIs, metrics, and reporting to target audiences
- Establish strong working relationships across functions and management levels
- Mentor team members and help them acquire new skills
- Cultivate a deep understanding of what makes Kraken tick
- 8+ years experience in program and change management in varied environments
- Experience in financial services or technology industries
- Experience navigating complex operational hurdles in hyper-growth companies
- A proactive communicator with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Creativity, adaptability, tenacity, a sense of urgency and hands-on, roll-up your sleeves work ethic
- Strong interest in and familiarity with both cryptocurrency and traditional financial industries
Location Tagging: #EU #US #CANADA #LI-Remote
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.