Ripple, the leading provider of enterprise blockchain and crypto solutions, is looking for a Product Manager with a unique combination of vision and execution to help realize Ripple’s strategy to simplify access to crypto liquidity for enterprises. Liquidity Hub is a product that enables businesses to offer crypto trading services to their end customers, the next step in Ripple’s path of building the Internet of Value (IoV) – which will enable the world to move value like information moves today.
We are seeking an experienced product manager to drive new and existing products within RippleNet’s Liquidity pillar. This is a high-impact role responsible for leading cross-functional initiatives spanning product development, strategy, and partnerships to increase the utility of Liquidity Hub today and in the future.
The role is based in San Francisco and will report to the Liquidity Product Lead.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build and execute on a vision for Liquidity Hub, solving our customers problems leveraging blockchain and digital asset technologies
- Leverage your deep expertise in crypto to inform product roadmap, go-to-market, and corporate development strategy
- Create a communicate product stories and requirements to guide and align the cross-functional teams building these products
- Establish and drive key metrics to measure the success of products and related initiatives
- Work in close collaboration with the business development, legal, and corporate strategy teams to drive value-add partnerships that complement product initiatives
- Work in close collaboration with the Liquidity engineering team to build the right products on time
- Identify strategic and tactical product opportunities to grow product adoption
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 8+ years of Product overall experience (at least 5 as a product manager) with a proven track record of building and launching impactful products
- Experience in crypto, trading, payments, financial technology, or traditional finance
- Deep understanding of the digital asset ecosystem and market trends
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to execute with a lean team in a high ambiguity environment
- Desire to lead, influence, and inspire a cross-functional, diverse, and distributed team
- Thrive in a collaborative environment with cross-functional stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.