At Ripple, we provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively.
This senior product manager role is best suited for someone with a strong understanding of financial infrastructure, as you will own how Ripple accounts for the flow of money – with our customers and partners. This area is not only critical to power our continued growth but also game-changing in how crypto is accounted for and managed. As a rapidly growing business, we need a PM to come in and help us build out and scale the financial platform and infrastructure that power all Ripple businesses.
You will unlock significant areas of new business by supporting different payment structures, across multiple customer types, with a friction-free process for all parties. This is a “full stack” role covering everything from how customers are invoiced to the financial infrastructure around our accounting system, invoice reconciliation, and payment workflows.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify and manage new opportunities for financial workflow automation and development across Ripple
- Write PRDs focused on automated financial tools and systems to support a global, scaling business
- Define key performance metrics to measure the success of automated financial workflows
- Work closely with the Finance, Treasury, Risk, and Operations team to understand their processes, both existing and target state, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Manage intake, prioritization, and backlog for multiple products and internal stakeholders
- Lead the full cycle of product development and rollout – from requirements gathering and prioritization, to design and oversight of implementation
- Understand finance and other cross-functional requirements and translate them into actionable solutions
This person will bring strong leadership skills as they will need to collaborate heavily with cross-functional internal teams. The role resides at Ripple’s offices in San Francisco or New York City.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 8+ years of experience in product management, preferably in the accounting and finance space
- Candidates with experience with building trading systems and payment platforms from the ground-up along with knowledge of accounting and tax rules related to trading of financial assets and making payments are highly preferred.
- Combination of deep understanding of accounting and finance practices and systems and a customer-focused product mindset
- Experience building B2B products or integrations connecting SaaS products
- Excellent product management skills with a consistent track record in understanding customer needs, working across a variety of functional teams, developing solutions, and launching products that impact growth
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the savvy to influence and communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Track record of delivering business results
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.