As digital assets and cryptocurrency become more widely adopted every day, our products are essential to ensure cryptocurrency is safe and accessible to all. Our solutions help to prevent financial crime and allow cryptocurrencies to be used for good. Our products are used by some of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies to screen over $1 billion of transactions every single week.
Elliptic is backed by some of the top VCs: SBI Group, Albion VC, Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group, and we have grown globally with teams in the UK, USA, Singapore and Tokyo.
To achieve our mission, we depend on our incredible team of Elliptites. Our values are reflected in everything we do and every decision we make, both internally and outwardly to our customers. We actively encourage Elliptities to challenge the status quo and allow the freedom to innovate and learn every day. We encourage new ideas and learning, whether that’s through collaboration, our curiosity sessions, or utilising your professional development budget – personal growth is important to us all.
The impact you will have:
Elliptic is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our product-engineering organisation who believes in a customer-needs centric approach to product development. We believe that the fastest route to great products is to involve our customers in every stage of the process, listen to them with empathy, enabling us to fail quickly and cheaply so that we can afford to fail and learn often.
We want someone who is passionate about creating products customers love using by delighting them with tools designed to be simple to use, intuitive to learn and enable them to perform powerful functions for their business.
We believe that the most innovative solutions arise from empowered and diverse cross functional teams who are focused on creative problem solving together.
Over the next 12 months you will:
- Join a dedicated cross-functional team and be responsible for the design approach end to end working in step with product people, engineers, researchers and our lovely wider team to solve highly valued problems in the crypto industry.
- Bring innovation to our products by experimenting with ideas and testing hypotheses. Bringing the best of these through to life with the team to quickly validate and iterate on them to help us achieve our goals.
- Learn an exciting new industry and become an expert in it quickly by collaborating with a team with deep domain understanding.
- Be a committed member of our team of designers, sharing what you’ve learnt and supporting each other to raise the standards of the design discipline at Elliptic.
- Extensive experience in Product Design, working within cross-functional teams. Ideally building web based Enterprise SaaS or data products.
- Worked as member of these teams with the ability to build and test product discovery and delivery processes such as:
- Used various qualitative and quantitative methods for gathering feedback and insights into different ideas.
- Creating wireframe and prototype concepts to evaluate feasibility and usability options.
- Crafting medium or high fidelity design approaches to assist with clear product outcomes.
- A passion for being a design advocate and looking for ways to continually strengthen our design practice.
- A pragmatic approach to balancing the ideal and the possible. Constantly pushing for us to be better whilst also focused to ensure we test and learn as fast as we can.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private health insurance and wellness program
- Pension plan
- EMI options
- Enhanced parental leave
- Career development plan & personal training budget of $1000 per year plus LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Regular team events, including lunches, socials and quarterly team events
- Home office allowance
- All of the equipment you need to be successful
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment, with a truly hybrid working policy
We know Diversity and Inclusion is much deeper than just hiring, but it’s important for us to mention it here. We welcome and embrace individuals of all backgrounds and identities at Elliptic, and this is an ongoing priority for us. We know incredible people don’t all think in the same way. We want to be challenged every day. We believe our diverse team of individuals underpins this by bringing creative thinking and innovation to Elliptic every day. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace, so we welcome applications from everyone, even if you may not think you fit all of the requirements of our roles. We foster an environment of psychological safety, where everyone feels comfortable to bring their whole self to work.