About the company
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.
With over 2,600 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
Crypto.com is seeking an innovative and experienced marketing mind to develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns. The Senior Influencer Marketing Manager will lead the expansion and success of the regional team. Additionally, you will be responsible for building and managing a regional roster, leading negotiations, closing deliverable agreements, and executing retention initiatives. If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times who knows the influencer world then you are the person we are looking for.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and campaign planning in key markets North America.
- Be in charge of building and managing the regional roster and ensuring the achievement of return on investment and key performance indicators.
- Act as the lead point of contact and PIC for all matters specific to your region.
- Draft and negotiate influencer agreements.
- Utilize analytical tools to track and report on regional branding and conversion performance – Achieving coverage ROI & Acquisition
- Lead daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on regional results (posts, impressions, conversions)
- Provide regional updates and support the regional team as a whole.
- Liaise with management and the global influencer team in joint initiatives, such as event marketing campaigns, collaborations, targeted promotional campaigns.
- Execute ad hoc initiatives as assigned and be PIC for the regional team
- Be an accountable self-starter and resourceful addition to the influencer team in North America.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 3+ years of experience in influencer marketing
- At least 1+ years management experience
- Proven ability to work remotely and excel with limited supervision.
- Demonstrable track record of activating and managing; relationships with influencers, and teams in a rapidly growing industry and brand. e.g. examples of sponsored content, driving business results with influencers, handling and drafting documentation.
- Advanced knowledge of all social media platforms and designated niches, ie. MMA, Gaming, F1, Soccer, Basketball, Hockey, Finance, Technology, Crypto.
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Expert knowledge of the North America market.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. This role involves liaising with colleagues, influencers, and management across territories. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Attractive compensation package – base salary, commissions and bonuses
- Working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team