We are Foris Europe – the operational power of Crypto.com.
Crypto.com is redefining how money is being moved, spent and invested. Crypto.com is democratizing blockchain technology by designing beautiful, simple and useful financial services that have a lasting, positive impact on people’s lives.
We are recruiting for a Senior, HR Business Partner (HRBP) to oversee and support the leaders in Bulgaria to effectively manage talent. The incumbent will serve as an influential advisor to the business. This role will collaborate with HR teams (CoEs, Talent Acquisition and HR Ops) to build organisational alignment and capability through the delivery of targeted people programs that enable the achievement of the business priorities and critical initiatives.
The Sr. HRBP will be an HR change agent who thrives in ambiguity and adaptable to change in a fast paced organisation. The ideal candidate is passionate and forward thinker who can offer thought leadership and expertise to support our talent needs of today and the needs of the future.
In this role, you will:
- Provide forward thinking HR advisory services to support the overall business priorities and growth;
- Confer with business leaders in areas such as process improvement, change management, organisational innovation and succession planning in order to strengthen overall organisational capability and accelerate talent development;
- Keep abreast of industry, market and functional trends, and use these insights to shape appropriate HR initiatives;
- Provide coaching and guidance to business leaders/managers regarding people strategy, employee experience and future needs to embed culture and drive employee engagement;
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention;
- Provide general HR leadership and guidance to managers and employees in the areas of performance management, coaching, staffing issues, employee relations, compensation, and organisational development;
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field;
- 5 years of progressive HR advisory experience in a fast-changing industry/environment;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyse data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis;
- Confident business partner with the ability to build and maintain constant rapport with the business at a strategic level and be hands-on;
- Excellent communication skills coupled with high EQ to build relationships across all levels and effectively navigate through organisational dynamics and complexities in a fast paced environment;
- Demonstrated business acumen;
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and committed to delivering high quality work.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you!
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside a talented team.
If you meet the requirements above and feel ready to dive into our challenging dynamics, by joining the Foris Europe’s team on a permanent contract basis, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English by applying below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.