About the job
As a senior frontend engineer, you will be responsible for the core development of Kollider’s frontend applications. The role will require you to translate external feedback and ideas into front end features and enhancements, but also to take independent, proactive decisions that will shape Kollider’s UX and UI DNA.
- You’re excited about the crypto space and passionate about design in the context of consumer facing financial application.
- You take pride in building lean and fast frontend applications without jeopardizing UX.
- You like to take on large amount of responsibility and are a quick and independent learner.
- You have extensive experience in building data intensive UIs.
- You have an in-depth understanding of websockets and the efficient handling of data in a global state management system.
- Commercial experience in building and deploying React based applications in a production environment.
- Experience building a consumer facing financial application.
- Exposure to popular charting frameworks such as Trading View, High Charts.
Nice to have
- Experience with Rust.
- Experience in using Next.js with Tailwind CSS.
- Have built an application in the crypto space before.
- Excited about second layer scaling solutions such as the Bitcoin Lightning network.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Senior Frontend Engineer? Then we’d love to hear about you!