The crypto markets continue to grow, gain acceptance, and attract investments for innovation. To establish RippleNet as the preferred global payment and liquidity network, Ripple is working with clients worldwide to accelerate RippleNet’s global reach and adoption, boosting transaction volume and value sent over the network.
This new role will catalyze adoption for large global institutional clients by coaching and advising clients on the application of RippleNet for strategic commercial impact, driving widespread adoption of Ripple and crypto utility, while building large-scale value & volume annuity flows.
The incumbent will be assigned to selected strategic Ripple relationships that have the greatest potential impact on network growth, and will work with the leadership of these organizations to better understand product market fit (most important needs and advise how Ripple can fulfill them). The incumbent will also advise on strategic aspects of Ripple adoption including comprehensive business cases for priority use cases such as liquidity and working capital efficiency models for payments and digital assets.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop deep relationships with strategic Ripple clients, guiding them on their crypto strategies and how to embed Ripple’s products and network within their core operations to deliver global reach and exponential volume growth
- Serve as the single point of contact for strategic relationships and coordinate cross functional teams to provide premium delivery and support, market trends,
- Work with clients to achieve high-impact improvements to new and existing product propositions
- Build a portfolio of real-world commercial solutions that have monetary value for customers, boosting their market share, client retention, operational improvement etc. Help Ripple re-apply these for faster future on-boarding and success
- Educate financial institutions and payment providers on the strategic importance of RippleNet and potential for digital assets within their organizations
- Collaborate with customers to remove obstacles such as operational, technical, liquidity or organizational issues prohibiting clients from transacting across RippleNet as they connect to or migrate from legacy environments
- Assist cross functional teams including regional MDs/ CPS, product/ deliver/ marketing and sales/ business development teams to accelerate volume ramp up, facilitating assistance from Ripple teams as needed
- Provide feedback to the leadership team / functional partners on opportunities to enhance the Ripple offering and implement solutions to eliminate impediments to RippleNet progress – maintaining a long-term view for network growth
- Help Ripple provide industry leadership, garner market intelligence and understand the competitive landscape as required
Expected Role Impact
- Reduce & remove friction from customer adoption process by providing expert guidance on operational & proposition problem-solving. Establish a support base of very engaged customers who are ardent Ripple fans.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Deep experience of the fintech industry, gained at senior levels within major transaction banking institutions
- Extensive experience delivering change on an international / multinational scale
- Experience of working in or with small, start-up organizations
- Experience making change happen within large organizations
- Educated to degree level or higher
- Strong payment, scheme management and technology credentials preferred
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Superb leader, motivator, and self-awareness: personable
- Excellent presence and very influential – a known “industry figure”
- Expert in cross-border payments and payment systems & international liquidity
- Able to build credibility at the highest levels within organizations
- Excellent organizational awareness and insight
- Resilient and resourceful
- An agile and creative thinker, able to solve complex problems and challenges
- Outstanding networker and team player
- Clear evidence of managerial progression and top performance
- 25%, world-wide
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.