Ripple is building the world’s next-generation payment network backed by our advanced blockchain technology. RippleNet, Ripple’s core product, makes it easier than it’s ever been for our customers to run a high-performance payments business.
In order to drive innovation faster and be more customer-centric, the RippleNet payment data science team is looking for a passionate data scientist who is able to leverage our rich payment data to further drive our growth. The person will develop (and own) the key pipelines that provide product insights for RippleNet Payment and help scale it with new solutions!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and own the payment intelligence data pipelines
- Partnering with product and engineering to define key metrics and help quarterly goal setting
- Build interactive dashboards using different visualization tools
- Build models for cost estimation and optimization
- Influence business decisions by writing and/or presenting data insights to the leadership
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Degree in statistics, economics, computer science, or other quantitative fields
- 5+ years of industry experience with SQL and Python
- Hands-on experience with dashboard generation and data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Google Studio, etc.
- Experience with machine learning methods like statistical modeling, time series analysis, and/or causal inference
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, start-up environment
- Industry experience in product data science, especially related to fintech, is preferred but not required
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy — work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District; this position could also be based in our New York City or Toronto office for the right candidate
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.