About CoW Protocol
We are an ambitious, fast growing and international team working at the forefront of DeFi. We believe that we can make markets both more efficient and fair, by building the ultimate batch auction settlement layer across EVM compatible blockchains.
We have been part of Gnosis since 2017 – one of the first projects building on Ethereum – and are now in the process of gaining our independence. We are looking to extend our team with high performers who are willing to take ownership and are focused on impact. If you are a team player who also strongly believes in the importance of integrity and long-termism of the ecosystem, you might fit right in!
About the role
We’re looking for an analytical and motivated individual to join our Business Development team. If you’re someone who’s self-driven, loves to connect with people, takes initiative, and is passionate about blockchain technology, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Work with some of the best projects in the space to collaborate and / or integrate CowSwap
- Observe the market and do market research to understand where the market and competitors are heading
- Become a subject matter expert on CowSwap and CoW Protocol. Remain up-to-date on industry news
- Develop a strategy for user acquisition, increase volumes, tradeflow and integrations.
- Identify potential partners and clients in the target market (Ethereum, L2s, Sidechains) and complete relevant research on their business and technical needs
- Create content material that facilitates the pitching of CowSwap and CoW Protocol across different user groups and audiences
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Speak at meetups and conferences to present CowSwap
- Organize meetups & community events
Who you are
- You have a profound understanding of the blockchain industry and Ethereum in particular
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are self-driven, structured, reliable and motivated
- You are extroverted and enjoy networking
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of presentations
- You have excellent command of English
- You possess a Masters in Business Administration, Management or similar; or equivalent work experience in related field
What we can offer you
- Flexible work environment: join one of our hubs in Berlin or Lisbon or work remotely with the option of joining a local coworking space
- Regular trips to reunite with the rest of the team
- Conference budget to keep up to date with the developments of the ecosystem
- Learning budget to support your higher ambitions
- Impact: you are joining a startup where you can make a huge difference. Your work matters!
- Flat hierarchies: This means fewer processes and bureaucracy – see more of your ideas come to life!
- Flexible work and vacation times: We truly believe in and stand for work-life balance. We have a great flexible work policy and a generous vacation allowance.
- Grow with us: We’re growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you’re someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there’s a lot of opportunities for your individual growth.
How to apply
- Please apply with your (English) resume
- Submit a single page cover letter stating your interest in DeFi, trading and how your previous career prepared you for joining the BD Team at CowSwap