Centrifuge is a fast growing Defi project unlocking economic opportunity for all. We have a need to present complex information in a clear and concise manner and pay special emphasis to explain key messages in a compelling way.
The main responsibility of this role is to grow brand awareness that is clear and consistent across all audiences and channels with the main goal to position Centrifuge as the leader of Real World DeFi. As a Senior Brand Strategist for Centrifuge you will own branding decisions and grow the branding team.
- Lead brand strategy; develop identity, messaging and relationship between Centrifuge and the DeFi ecosystem
- Work closely with the strategy team to outline a cohesive brand strategy
- Develop a clear and compelling message for our brands and incorporate this into the marketing strategy for the campaign manager, marketing project manager, and social lead
- Grow brand awareness and drive brand consistency across all communications and different audiences
- Analyze brand positioning and user insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and our go-to-market strategy
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Monitor market trends, research markets and competitors’ activities
- Devise innovative growth strategies/creative campaigns and working with our design team & marketing to execute them
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Collaborate with the Comms lead on the planning and execution of an overall marketing strategy for the organisation and for new and existing products or services
- Experience in a role as Brand or Creative Lead, preferably with a Fintech, startup, and/or blockchain project
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of go to market strategies for a blockchain project
- Excellent English skills
- Experience working in a fast-growing early-stage marketing team (5-25 people)
- Firm grasp of all aspects of marketing
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
We are an early-stage blockchain project with the big mission to bring real-world finance and DeFi together. Our core app https://tinlake.centrifuge.io has over $40m TVL, with major features in the coming months to exponentially expand our growth.Our team is a self-managed organization of 30 (and growing) that gives you plenty of space to experiment and fit into the roles that excite you the most.
We value diversity, which is reflected in our team. Centrifuge is fully remote. There is no preferred work location, but you will be working primarily with Berlin and NYC timezones. We host regular off-sites and offer office space in Berlin.
Compensation is blockchain competitive + based on your experience.