Nexo is the world’s leading regulated digital assets institution with $13 billion in assets under management. Our mission is to maximize the value and utility of cryptocurrencies by signature products, created in Bulgaria.
Nexo was born with the promise of redesigning finance. Three years on, we give millions of people worldwide access to fast, cost-effective, and tax-efficient funding — we have processed $50+ billion for over 3,000,000+ users in more than 200 jurisdictions around the globe.
Team and Culture:
We are lean, and our approach is a dream come true — no legacy, no monolite structures. Using the most innovative backend tools, Kubernetes, Zero Downtime Deployments and Microservices, as well as time series databases like InfluxDB for exposure of real-time amounts of statistical data related to the digital asset trading markets. This is how we unlock a real creative powerhouse in development and unlimited possibilities in the field.
Now with a bold team of over 300 enthusiasts Nexo forges the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance and the new order that will come with it.
Join us on a journey where you always stay ahead at one of the most forward-thinking blockchain-based companies. This innovative company is Nexo.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Build and maintain operational and product KPI definitions out of high-level business requirements, based on detailed understanding of the existing data warehouse structure and content
- Support both team members and stakeholders with clear documentation and ability to drill-down and explain metrics, dimensions and KPIs.
- Ensure data consistency and accuracy by defining and executing QA automation and reconciliation processes
- Generate reports out of the existing data warehouse using visual reporting tool or direct queries
- Build analytical and statistical data models to provide additional research and insights based on high-level business requirements
- Translate business needs into technical requirements for reporting or data warehouse enhancements
- Train stakeholders on understanding and using the BI tools as a self-service
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product and Engineering to assist with data-related issues and support their data needs
- Create data tools for business departments that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
What We Look For:
- Strong data analytical background
- Experience with BI reporting tools – preferably Tableau
- Experience defining requirements to software or data engineers
- Experience designing and running SQL queries, mapping and reconciling data sources, tracing data issues
- Experience performing root cause analysis on business results and processes based on collected data to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Experience with banking, financial, and/or crypto KPIs & concepts is a plus
- Experience with statistical and data modelling is a plus
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual bonuses
- Learning Hub
- Hybrid way of work and work from home
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it
- Daycare center for the youngest
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office
- Weekly gourmet breakfast meet-ups
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport
- Epic regular team buildings and parties
And so many more…